1. Specify real domain and email address in "HELO DOMAIN" and "MAIL FROM"
2. Check if DNS servers are working:
If DNS server Test failed uncheck "Autodetect" checkbox and specify
other DNS servers.
3. Import email addresses.
4. Press "Start" button on Toolbar. Program will check DNS server,
Internet Connection and Connection through SMTP port.
To disable test in future uncheck "Check Connection" checkbox.
5. After the test, "Progress" window will appear:
As soon as the program finishes processing, close the dialog window.
6. Now we have "Good" address in "Good email addresses" box, and "Bad"
addresses in "Bad email addresses" box:
7. To view processing log press "Log" button on the Toolbar:
Best Mass Mailer software
Best Email Verifier software
Live Software is a company with 10 years of successful growth at IT market
© Live Software. All rights reserved